- Clears wax & debris from the ear canal.
- Relieves pressure from behind the eardrum.
- Sharpens mental functions, vision, hearing, taste & color perception.
- Eases earache, headache & sinus pressure, allergies.
- Relaxation from the negative charge of the herbal smoke.
Ear Candling's History
This energy cleansing technique has been around for many thousands of years and has been found in nearly every culture since the beginning of civilization. Also referred to as ear coning, there has been archeological evidence found that this practice was even performed using glazed clay or stone pottery cones in antiquity. There is no argument to the fact that humans have been coning or candling for eons. The exact origin of candling is unknown, but there is a great deal of evidence indicating its use in many different cultures around the world.